With proper care and maintenance, your swimming pool will last for years as your premier summer fun spot, but time is a powerful force that will eventually wreak havoc on your pool. We are a professional swimming pool resurfacing company and pool renovation company within the Lake County area. Whether you are looking to restore your pool to its former beauty or convert it into a more modern look, Clements will be ready and able to achieve your vision!
Dealing in quartz, pebble, and glass beads, Clements will be able to fit your vision of a great and newly resurfaced pool.
Clements is a swimming pool resurfacing company that is aware that everyone has different tastes and visions for what their pool resurfacing should look like. We have an eclectic selection of surfaces to choose from with materials each varying in shape, texture, style, strength, and durability.
Quartz is a combination of quartz aggregate and polymer-modified cement As a mix of cement, marble dust, and other fortifying components that give it strength and water resistance, quartz is an aesthetically pleasing and reliable route to go. Its beauty is given by the use of quartz in the mixture.
A pebble surface is a blend of hand-selected, durable pebbles and other aggregates that provide your pools with a durable finish and adds a much-needed touch of traction for the active pool-goer. An incredibly strong pool surface, a pebble surface can give your pool long-lasting beauty and durability.
A combination of standard pool finish materials and rounded glass beads, a glass bead surface has a beautiful and striking mosaic look. Durable and reliable like our other finishes, glass beads provide larger pools with an alluring look that is bound to catch anyone’s eye and make your favorite summer spot a pleasant place to be.
Your pool surface isn’t the only factor to worry about with your aging pool. Over time your pool will require more frequent maintenance and servicing but even then cracks might develop, equipment might fail and parts will start to wear down. As a professional pool renovation company, we take care of these other common factors that might contribute to loss of efficiency and operation of your swimming pool.
Our experts can take care of cracks, aged equipment, water leaks, and much more. Here at Clements, you can rely on us to renovate and reinvigorate your pool in your house!
⚬ Update worn-out tiles or resurface the interior with modern materials.
⚬ Incorporate vibrant colors and decorative patterns for a fresh and appealing look.
⚬ Upgrade the pool’s filtration system for better water quality and energy efficiency.
⚬ Integrate energy-saving equipment to reduce operational costs.
⚬ Install cascading waterfalls or elegant fountains to create a tranquil atmosphere.
⚬ Explore options like bubbling jets or soothing spa features.
⚬ Design a comfortable seating area for lounging and relaxation.
⚬ Provide shade options such as umbrellas or pergolas.
⚬ Consider adding a fire pit for cozy evenings by the pool.
⚬ Install updated safety features like pool covers or alarms.
⚬ Ensure proper fencing and gate mechanisms for restricted access.
By renovating your old pool, you can transform it into a stunning centerpiece that adds value and enjoyment to your backyard. From aesthetic enhancements to functional upgrades and safety considerations, backyard pool renovation allows you to create a space that suits your style and needs.
When considering pool renovation, it’s crucial to assess the current condition of your old pool. Understanding the state of your pool will help determine the scope of renovation required. Here are some factors to consider:
Examine the pool’s structure for any signs of cracks, leaks, or damage. These issues can compromise the pool’s functionality and safety. Renovation might involve repairing or reinforcing its to ensure its durability.
Evaluate the condition of the pool’s surface, such as the plaster or liner. Over time, these surfaces can deteriorate, leading to rough textures or discoloration. Pool renovation might involve resurfacing or replacing the existing surface to restore its smoothness and visual appeal.
Assess the efficiency of the pool’s filtration and circulation system. Outdated equipment or adequate water flow can improve water quality and circulation. Pool renovation may include upgrading these systems to improve water clarity and ensure proper filtration.
Check the integrity of the pool’s plumbing and electrical connections. Leaks or outdated wiring can pose safety hazards and require repair or replacement during renovation.
Review the existing safety features of your pool, such as pool covers, fences, or alarms. Ensure they are up to code and functioning properly. If necessary, upgrading or adding safety measures might be part of the renovation process.
By assessing the condition of your old pool, you can identify the specific areas that require renovation or repair. It’s important to consult with professionals in the pool remodeling industry to provide expert advice tailored to your pool’s needs. With proper evaluation and planning, pool remodeling and renovation can rejuvenate your old pool, enhancing its appearance, functionality, and safety for years of enjoyment.
When faced with an aging or outdated pool, homeowners often wonder whether it’s better to renovate the existing pool or opt for a complete replacement. Several factors come into play when making this decision:
Pool renovations are a more cost-effective option compared to complete replacement. Renovating allows you to address specific issues or update certain aspects of the pool without incurring the expenses of constructing an entirely new pool.
Renovation can be a viable choice if the existing pool’s structure is sound and free from significant damage. However, if the pool has extensive structural issues or requires extensive repairs, it may be more practical and cost-effective to replace it entirely.
Pool renovation generally takes less time than constructing a brand-new pool. Depending on the renovation scope, it can range from a few weeks to a couple of months, while building a new pool can take several months.
Consider the long-term value and potential return on investment. Renovating an existing pool or improving a pool design can enhance its appeal and functionality, potentially increasing the value of your property. However, replacing an outdated pool with a new, modern design might offer greater long-term value and appeal to potential buyers.
Ultimately, deciding to renovate or replace an old pool depends on various factors, including budget, structural integrity, desired changes, and long-term goals. It’s recommended to consult with pool renovation professionals who can assess your pool’s condition and provide expert advice tailored to your specific situation.
Pool resurfacing is the process of applying a new finish or coating to the interior surface of a swimming pool. Over time, the original surface of the swimming pool can deteriorate due to wear and tear, chemical imbalances, weather conditions, or simply age. Resurfacing restores the former pool deck's appearance, smoothness, and functionality, ensuring a safe and enjoyable swimming experience.
A few signs indicate your pool area may need resurfacing. These include:
1. Visible cracks, chips, or peeling of the concrete pool bottom's surface.
2. Rough or abrasive texture on the pool walls and floor.
3. Stains that are difficult to remove.
4. Excessive water loss due to leaks.
5. Discoloration or fading of the pool's surface.
6. Outdated or worn-out appearance.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to have a professional pool technician inspect your pool to determine if resurfacing is necessary.
After pool resurfacing, you can expect several positive outcomes:
1. Enhanced aesthetics: Your new pool will have a fresh, clean, and visually appealing surface that revitalizes its appearance.
2. Improved durability: The new surface provides better resistance against cracks, stains, and other forms of damage, increasing the lifespan of your pool.
3. Smoother texture: The resurfaced pool will have a smooth, comfortable feel, ensuring a more enjoyable swimming experience.
4. Easier maintenance: The new surface will be easier to clean and maintain, requiring less effort and reducing the need for frequent repairs.
Pool resurfacing is essential for several reasons:
1. Safety: Resurfacing eliminates cracks, rough spots, and other surface imperfections on concrete pools that can cause injuries to swimmers.
2. Longevity: By addressing issues early and maintaining the integrity of your current pool surface, resurfacing helps prolong the lifespan of the pool.
3. Aesthetics: Resurfacing gives your pool a fresh, updated look, enhancing the overall appearance of your backyard or outdoor space.
4. Value: A well-maintained and visually appealing pool can increase the value of your property if you decide to sell in the future.
Pool resurfacing cost or pool remodel cost can vary depending on many factors such as the size of your pool, the type of finish or material chosen, the extent of repairs required, and the location. It is best to contact a pool resurfacing and renovation company with skilled professionals for a personalized quote based on your specific pool and renovation needs.
1. Upgraded features: Pool renovations allows you to add modern and energy-efficient equipment, such as pumps, filters, and heaters, which can improve the pool's functionality and save on operating costs.
2. Personalization: Pool remodeling provides an opportunity to customize your pool according to your preferences, whether it's adding water features, changing the shape or depth, or incorporating new finishes and materials.
3. Structural integrity: Pool renovations can address any structural issues or damage to the pool, ensuring its long-term stability and safety.
4. Increased enjoyment: Pool renovations with new features and a fresh look can enhance your swimming experience and create a more inviting space for relaxation and entertainment.
Yes, many issues with old pools can be repaired. Whether it's fixing leaks, repairing structural cracks, replacing malfunctioning equipment, or addressing surface materials.
Clements expertise for pool resurfacing and pool remodeling is available to anyone in Lake County, Florida. With years of experience and resurfacing knowledge, we would be happy to resurface any pool in these areas: